Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Please Vote!

Karen over at Venzie Designs is hosting a Selvage Challenge this week and she thoughtfully invited me to join the contest. There are some amazing selvage projects - if the Selvage Day at Stash Manicure didn't whet your appetite for these lovely gems, maybe this contest will. Selvages totally rock.

I have some stiff competition this week. Cindy at Live A Colorful Life also submitted a beautiful selvage quilt. She's known for all things selvage - I think she might even love 'em more than I do. And there's an adorable bunny made out of selvages that you can even purchase. You should totally check them both out after you vote for my quilt.

So head over to vote at Venzie Designs today. It'll take something like 30 seconds of your time. You know you want to.


And this quilt? The one I love with all of my heart? It took a lot more time to make than 30 seconds. Really. Big thanks in advance.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I voted girl!

Angie said...

I voted for your quilt!

mblittle5 said...

Voted for you. I really think this is a visually great quilt.