Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunday Stash - On Saturday

I'm way too excited to wait to post this one. Yesterday, Aneela posted on her blog that precuts of her darling Sherbet Pips were available for a very limited time before the line officially launches in the spring. I've been eyeing these beauties since she first introduced them and sprang at the chance to start working with them while the weather is still chilly (by April it'll be downright toasty in these parts).

Image courtesy of http://soggybottomflats.blogspot.com

I did a quick Etsy search and found a charm pack here. Of course I snatched it up, but was left wanting more. Another search later in the day yielded me a FQ bundle from Elaine's lovely Etsy shop. It's the first time I've ever bought an entire line. I am so excited to start playing with it... What to make, what to make?

Image courtesy of http://soggybottomflats.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I've really wanted to make some fun wintery coasters with this line. I'm still holding out and trying to be good though!

Jacey said...

Lucky duck! I can't wait to see what you come up with. The pips are so cute.