Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday

According to the Mister, I am the master of the unfinished project. While I'm getting better at finishing my old projects, it does take me a while to finish some of them. In the same amount of time that these projects have been languishing in my studio, various other projects have been started and completed. I'm *hoping* to get to these soon.

My Paintbox Squares are in desperate need of sashing. I just can't decide what I want this quilt to be - a gift? A throw for the house? Something for my daughter? Once I have a better feel for where this quilt's home will be, I feel like I'll know how to put it all together. Until then, this pile of squares is just taking up shelf space.


These sweet little baby quilts have been quilted and folded and are practically crying to be bound. My problem is that I'm kind of over doing a hand-stitched binding, but I'm not yet skilled enough to do machine stitched binding. I'm at an impasse.

No comments: