Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Insane Than I Thought

So it seems as though my last post was way back in '08. Time passes, no? I guess things got more hectic than I thought. With the kids now at 4 years and 19 mos, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting a better handle on life. Sure, the house is still a zoo, but I think that's more a function of me rather than my life.

But I've started cooking again, albeit sporadically. I'm crafting again and was able to do homemade scrapbook-style holiday cards this year after a hiatus last year. And I've recently come into quilting, which I pretty much adore.

Hoping that I can keep up with my life, my crafting, and this time, even my blog. Here's to hoping...

2 comments:

Daddy Geek Boy said...

Well, well, well...welcome back!

Chicken Julie said...

LOL - wasn't sure you still had me on your blog roll.